What Is Dynamic Publishing?
Séminaires en ligne
If you’re not in the media business, do you think of your organization as a publisher? If you communicate with customers and clients, partners and distributors, or even your own employees through print, Web, or digital communications, you ARE a publisher. And the larger the organization, the more impact the publishing process has on the cost to do business — and the more dynamic publishing can help you improve productivity, rein in costs, and drive greater customer satisfaction.
In this eSeminar you will learn:
- Why inefficient publishing creates a drag on productivity and increases overall costs
- How dynamic publishing addresses the pitfalls of traditional publishing
- Key characteristics of dynamic publishing: automation, multichannel, reuse
- How dynamic publishing improves revenue and controls costs to achieve ROI
- How several organizations that have adopted dynamic publishing, and the benefits they have realized